|Resistivity Meters & Imaging Systems|
|Magnetic Susceptibility Meters|
|Magnetic Resonance Systems|
Magnetometers - Ground and Marine
Portable Cesium Vapor Magnetometer Model G-859 Mineral Mag
A Professional Magnetic Mapping System For Minerals, Petroleum and Geologic Survey
This new low-cost Cesium vapor magnetometer system offers the mining/oil/gas survey companies the best total field magnetic survey tool available. Based on our industry standard G-858 MagMapper system , the G-859 incorporates all of the reliability and proven performance in a lightweight survey package with integrated WAAS/EGNOS enabled Novatel. GPS.
- Excellent Performance
Low Noise/High Sensitivity, best in the industry . 0.008nT/ăHz RMS . and world wide operation
- Very Fast - Log mag and GPS at up to 5 samples per second for economic large area surveys at high sample density
- Integrated GPS/Backpack - Includes non-magnetic backpack and Novatel. WAAS / EGNOS ready GPS
- Low AC Field Interference - Best in the industry for rejecting AC power line grid noise (50/60 Hz)
- Easy-to-use - Simple setup and rapid in-field map generation with free MagMap2000. software
- Reliability - Our Cesium sensors never need calibration or factory realignment. Designed for extreme ruggedness and reliability.
- Designed for large surveys Mining/Oil/Gas - This versatile tool is specially designed for large area surveys with 8 hr data storage capacity and two 6 hr battery packs
- 2 Year Warranty
The G-859 Mining Mag uses a graphical interface to make survey design and data acquisition quick and efficient. A "Simple" or Mapped Mode uses line numbers and known staked reference points to define the map parameters. Or the user may use the integrated Novatel Smart Antenna GPS for mapping positions automatically. Position information may come from an external GPS, from regularly spaced fiducial marks input by the operator or both. At any time, the user may switch to profile mode to observe the last 5 data lines as stacked profiles.
Data is collected in up to 5 separate survey files and transferred via high speed RS-232 data link (or USB with converter) to a computer for further analysis and map generation. The full featured graphical data editing program MagMap2000 is provided to allow repositioning, realignment, GPS smoothing, data filtering and interpolation of the data. After editing, the data is formatted in either Surfer for Windows or Geosoft formats for further plotting and analysis.
SPEED AND EFFICIENCY
G-859 data acquisition offers either continuous (automatic) or discrete station recording. Data quality is uniformly high and lower costs are inherent for most projects due to the high sampling rate of the instrument in continuous mode. This allows the operator to survey an area at a fast pace, covering as much as 10 times more area in a given time period than other magnetometers.
RELIABLE, RUGGED & LOW COST DESIGN
In addition to its speed and sensitivity, the G-859 is also reliable, economical, and easy to use. Electrical connectors on the G-859s sensor have been eliminated in order to increase reliability and reduce setup time. The G-859s internal firmware has been streamlined to include those features important for mining exploration. We are so confident in the improved design of the G-859 that it comes with 2 Year Warranty! As for economy - Contact Heritage Geophysics for a quotation today! Youll be pleasantly surprised.
The concentration of magnetic minerals often varies with geological formation or chemical alteration and can indicate hydrocarbon bearing structures or economic mineral deposits. A primary application of the G-859 Mineral Magr is surveying for minerals and oil/gas exploration programs. The G-859 is an excellent instrument for use in academic research and education. Can also be used for local environmental studies such as mapping waste sites, locating buried metal drums and storage tanks buried pipelines, well-heads and other sizable ferrous structures.
Magnetic Anomaly Map
Airborne vs. Land Based Cesium
Most magnetic surveys for minerals, oil, and natural gas are initially conducted as airborne surveys. Heritage Geophysicssupplies a complete magnetometer product line for this purpose and can also offer integrated gamma ray and EM airborne survey hardware and software systems.
After interesting aeromagnetic anomalies are identified follow-up ground surveys are often performed using portable high performance land magnetometers. The purpose of these land surveys is to provide higher resolution magnetic field data and, ultimately, better information about the geologic structures it reveals.
The map on the left shows an area of approximately 1.5Km by 1.5Km and was produced from data collected from an airborne survey. The aircraft height was 70m and the line spacing 120m. The sample interval was 0.2s or approximately 14m with a grid cell size of 20m.
The map on the right is was obtained from a ground survey of the same 1.5Km by 1.5Km area as shown above but this data was acquired using a portable cesium magnetometer with its backpack-mounted sensor positioned at a height of 3 m. The line spacing was 20m and the sample interval 1m. The grid cell size is 5m.
The land data offers significantly greater anomaly definition and improved resolution compared to the airborne presentation. Individual structures such as lithologic contacts, drainage channels, and alteration zones are evident. In addition, the land data reveals a NW-SE trending structural grain not seen in the airborne data. This detailed information can be used to focus geologic mapping, sampling, and drilling programs for greater efficiency. Most importantly, these high resolution land based data also provide the basis for high resolution numerical interpretation that will better reveal the subsurface structures.
This data was collected in the Goonumbla region of Australia, provided courtesy of North Exploration Ltd.
The G-859 system produces raw data of the highest quality. Data is digitally recorded in compressed form in high capacity RAM and later transferred to a computer for permanent storage and processing. Sensitivity, resolution and recording rate of the cesium magnetometer are user selectable as well as mapped survey grid coordinates or GPS position data. The system is ruggedly packaged for extreme field conditions. Data storage is sufficient to record 8 hours of data at the maximum rate of 5 Hz. Battery life is approximately 8 hours powering both the Magnetometer and Novatel Smart Antenna GPS.
A basic software package MagMap2000 is supplied as an integral part of the G-859 system and provides:
In addition to the standard MagMap2000 download and editing software, Heritage Geophysics is pleased to offer MagPick, a full featured potential field analysis package withexcellent profile and contour map generation capability.
- Transfer of the raw magnetometer, base station and other survey data to the client PC
- Standard corrections for position errors, transients, and time varying errors (diurnal)
- GPS track plot with adjustable smoothing and independent point editing
- Repositioning, linear interpolation and format of corrected data into X, Y, Z or Latitude/Longitude ASCII columnar values for use with Surfer for Windows, Geosoft or other client supplied contouring programs.
- Conversion of GPS to UTM coordinate system using a selected Datum.
G-859 and GPS Re-Usable Shipping Case with foam padding and transport wheels
MagPick can perform source body inversion, reduction to the pole, upward continuation and a variety of other transforms and gradient extractions. We are also pleased to offer a Windows version of CSAZII, a world total field map, field inclination and sensor orientation program for performing surveys worldwide in any survey direction. MagMap2000, MagPick and CSAZII are available on our website for free download. Manuals for these programs are supplied as internal documents in PDF format.
NOVATEL SMART ANTENNA
Accurate data positions are as important as accurate magnetic field measurements and HeritageGeophysics is pleased to include the Novatel Smart Antenna as an integral part of the G-859 system. This small light-weight, all-in-one GPS Antenna and electronics package is WAAS/EGNOS ready for <1.5m positioning.
The Smart Antenna systems is installed on Geometrics non-magnetic back pack and carefully screened and degaussed for minimum magnetic interference.
The Smart Antenna is designed to be quickly assembled and installed on the backpack, with special mounting studs and a cable wiring harness for data and power distribution. The storage case allows the main components to be stored as a unit providing minimum assembly at the job site. The storage case is a rugged reusable fiberglass and aluminum travel case with handles and wheels for easy transport.
G-859 Mineral Mag SPECIFICATIONS
MAGNETOMETER / ELECTRONICS
Operating Principle: Self-oscillating split-beam Cesium Vapor (non-radioactive Cs133) with automatic hemisphere switching.
Operating Range: 17,000 nT to 100,000 nT
Operating Zones: For highest signal-to-noise ratio, the sensor long axis should be oriented at 45, }30to the earthfs field but operation will continue through 45, }35. Sensor is automatic hemisphere switching.
Sensitivity Statistics: 90% of all reading will fall within the following Peak-to-Peak envelopes:
0.03 nT at 0.2 sec cycle rate
Noise: < 0.008 nT/ăHz-RMS
0.02 nT at 0.5 sec cycle rate
0.01 nT at 1.0 sec cycle rate
Heading Error: < 1.5 nT including backpack and GPS
Gradient Tolerance: > 500 nT /inch (>20,000 nT/ meter)
Temperature Drift: < 0.05 nT per >C
Cycle Rate: Variable from 0.2 sec to 1 hr in 0.1 sec steps or by external trigger.
Data Storage: Non-volatile RAM with capacity for 8 to 12 hrs of magnetometer, time, event marks, field notes and XYZ or GPS locations.
Data Output: Three wire RS-232 standard serial port, optional continuous real time transmittal of data via RS-232 to PC. Total memory output transfer time less than 5 min. at 115,200 baud.
Visual Output: 320 x 200 graphic liquid-crystal display, daylight visible with selectable outputs for:
- Audio tone of field variation; pitch and volume adjustable. (Search mode)
- Audio pulse each 1 second (Pace metronome).
- Alarm for loss of signal, low battery or quality control setting exceeded.
Internal Clock: Resolution of 0.1 sec, drift: < 1 sec/day
- Data display: Up to 5 stacked profiles, real time or review mode. Survey grid showing boundaries and position.
- All system set-up functions, e.g., memory status, data transfer, sample time.
- All Survey set-up functions, e.g., survey profile number and direction, station number or GPS data transfer protocol, line number.
- Survey monitoring functions, e.g. total field, noise level, profile number x or xy coordinates.
Software: Supplied as part of the basic system and including functions for:
- 24 VDC rechargeable gel cell, 6 hrs for Mag w GPS. Magnetic effect less than 1.5 nT (Á) at 4 ft
- Internal backup battery for clock and non-volatile RAM.
Post-acquisition Software: MagMap2000 software for installation on customers computer.
- Survey Modes:
- Search survey
- Simple survey
- Map survey, station or continuous
- Base station
- Data acquisition/display:
- Acquire and store data and survey functions.
- Display profiles, total field to 0.1 nT resolution, survey / map parameters and diagnostics.
- Data transfer and corrections:
- Transfer of data from the field Magnetometer GPS, or Base station to PC.
- Diurnal correction using base station data.
- Processing the corrected data into ASCII values of X-Y-Z.
- Data Processing functions include spike editing, spline filtering, repositioning of X, Y, Z or GPS Lat/Long, conversion to UTM coordinates, profile and contour map plotting..
Sensor: 2-3/8 dia., 6-3/4 long, 12 oz. (6cm x 15 cm, 340 grams)
Backpack: Backpack for Magnetometer, 9.5 lb (4.3 kg). Includes Nylon chest harness with all cables attached (1 kg to 1.3 kg)
Battery: 3 H, 5 W, 8 L, 3.5 lbs (8 cm x 13 cm x 20 cm, 1.6 kg) belt-mounted, attaches to harness.
Console: 6 W, 3 H, 11?L, 3.5 lbs. (15 cm x 8 cm x 28cm, 1.6 kg), attaches to battery belt and harness. Magnetic effect less than 1 nT at 4 ft
Operating Temperature: -25°C to +50°C (-13°F to + 122°F)
Storage Temperature: -35°C to + 60°C (-30°F to + 140°F)
Water Tight: Weatherproof in driving rain
Shock: Survive a 3 ft drop onto a hard surface
WARRANTY: 2 YEARS on G-859 and sensor, one year on accessories
|Novatel Smart Antenna Specs:|
- Code and carrier phase tacking with 5 Hz Position, velocity, time output or 10 Hz raw data output
- SBAS capable and designed for harsh environments
- RS-232 compatible interface
|Size and Weight:
||115mm dia x 90mm height, Weight: 575 g
||+9 to +36 VDC
||2 RS-232 at up to 19,200 baud
||-30°C to +75° C
|GPS L1 Product Performance
||Single point L1 <5 m CEP
WAAS L1 <1.5m CEP
||L1 C/A Code 75 cm RMS
L1 Carrier Phase 1 cm RMS
||Measurements 10 Hz
Position 5 Hz
|Time to First Fix:
||Cold Start 120 s
Warm Start 45 s
Hot Start 15 s
||<1 s typical
| BACK TO G-859SX TOP BACK TO TOP MENU
G-856 Proton Magnetometer
Proton magnetometer with 0.1nT accuracy, memory storage, and gradiometer option for geologic mapping and archaeology.
The G856 provides a reliable, low cost solution for a variety of magnetic search and mapping applications. Single key stroke operation means the G856AX can be operated by non-technical field personnel or used in teaching environments. The G856AX uses the well proven proton precession technology, allowing accurate measurements to be made with virtually no dependence upon variables such as sensor orientation, temperature, or location. The unit provides a repeatable absolute total field magnetic reading, traceable to the National Bureau of Standards.
Current primary application for the G-856AX is as a basestation system for monitoring and recording of the earth's diurnal field shift. This base data is downloaded into MagMap2000 for automatic correction of G-865AX, G-858 or airborne survey data. A standard accessory package with external power and 50 ft. sensor cable is available for basestation operations.
The G-856AX is also used in mapping geological structures, for mineral exploration, magnetic search for industrial, environmental or archaeological targets. The optional gradiometer attachment gives greater resolution and noise immunity for conducting searches in industrial or high cultural noise environments. Simple operation, large digital data storage capability, and the inclusion of MagMap2000 data transfer and editing software provides a system well suited for both teaching and survey applications.
A thoroughly well proven design (over 2,500 units sold), excellent performance and the lowest price professional system are key features of the G-856AX. Combined with the ease of use, user friendly download/editing software, and readily available commercial contouring programs, the G-856AX represents a complete magnetic surveying package generating high quality data for budget conscious users.
- Resolution: 0.1 nT
- Accuracy : 0.5 nT
- Clock: Julian date, accuracy 5 sec per month.
- Tuning: Auto or manual, range 20,000 to 90,000 nT
- Gradient Tolerance: 1000 nT/meter
- Cycle time: 3 sec to 999 sec standard , can be manually selected as fast as 1.5 sec cycle time.
- Read: Manual, or auto cycle for base station use.
- Memory: 5700 field or 12500 base station readings
- Display: Six digit display of field/time, three digit auxiliary display of line number, day
- Digital Output: RS-232, 9600 baud.
- Input: Will accept external cycle command.
- Console: 7 x 10.5 x 3.5 inches, (18 x 27 x 9 cm) 6 lbs (2.7 kg)
- Sensor: 3.5 x 5 inches ( 9 x 13 cm) 4 lbs (1.8 kg
- Environmental: Meets specifications within 0 to 40 C (Will operate satisfactorily from -20 to 50 C)
- Power: 9 each 1.5 "D" Cells
Sensor, Staff, Chest Harness, Two sets of batteries, RS-232 cable, Operations manual, Applications manual, MagMap 96 software
Gradiometer attachment. External Power/sensor lead, External power/RS-232/sensor lead, rechargeable battery and charger set
| BACK TO G-856 TOP BACK TO TOP MENU
G-858 Portable Cesium Magnetometer/Gradiometer w/GPS
Cesium magnetometer features very high sensitivity at high sample rates, with integrated GPS, and gradiometer options.
The G-858 MagMapper uses a graphical interface to make survey design and data acquisition quick and efficient. Various modes of operation allow the user to custom design a survey grid for their particular needs. The operator also has the ability to view his/her position on the grid and the current data profile during the survey. Sensitivity, resolution, and recording rate of the cesium magnetometer are user selectable.
G-858 data acquisition offers either continuous or discrete station recording. The high sampling rate of the instrument in continuous mode allows the operator to survey an area at a fast walking pace. A wider search radius can be achieved by using a gradiometer configuration. As a result, over-all costs are inherently lower while data quality remains high.
The G-858 is designed to interface easily with standard computers and peripherals. Geometrics encourages clients to provide their own processing computer hardware. Upon the client's request Geometrics will provide a complete and fully integrated processing station at a nominal price.
The G-858 MagMapper system comprises a belt-mounted display/logging console connected to a cesium sensor mounted on a handheld counterbalanced staff. The console contains electronics to acquire magnetic field data with position and display it on an LCD screen for review and edit. The console stores high volumes of data in memory. Following the survey the data is transmitted at high speed to a processing computer for detailed analysis.
- In-field coordinate mapping system
- High sensitivity: detects single drum at 3m
- Immediate User Feedback: display coordinate grid, survey direction and 5 stacked profiles of mag data
- Easy to use: produce hard-copy maps within minutes of connection to PC
- Options: simultaneous vertical or horizontal gradiometer, GPS positioning, target analysis software
A basic software package - MagMap, is supplied as an integral part of the G-858 system. It provides:
- Transfer of the raw data to the client PC;
- Standard corrections for position errors, transients, and time varying errors (diurnal);
- Repositioning, linear interpolation and format corrected data into X,Y,Z ASCII columnar values for use with various contouring programs
Sensitivity: 90% of all readings will fall within the following Peak-to-Peak envelopes:
- Operating Principle: Self-oscillating split-beam Cesium Vapor (non-radioactive Cs133) with automatic hemisphere switching.
- Heading Error: +/- 1 nT
- Operating Range: 17,000nT to 100,000 nT
- Gradient Tolerance: >500 nT / inch; >20,000nT / meter
- Operating Zones: For highest signal-to-noise ratio, the sensor long axis should be oriented at 45? , +/- 30? to the earth's field angle, but operation will continue through 45?, +/- 35?.
- Data Storage: Nonvolatile RAM with capacity for 8 hrs. of Magnetometer time, event marks, field notes, location, or 3 hrs. of Gradiometer and GPS at maximum sample rates.
Visual Display: A 320x200 graphic LCD, daylight visible with selectable outputs for:
- 0.05nT at 0.1 sec cycle rate
- 0.03nT at 0.2 sec cycle rate
- 0.02nT at 0.5 sec cycle rate
- 0.01nT at 1.0 sec cycle rate
- Data display
- System setup functions
- Survey setup functions
- Survey monitoring
- System diagnostics
- Three wire RS232 standard serial port, optional continuous real time transmittal of data via RS232 to PC. Total memory output transfer time less than 5 minutes at 115,200 baud
- 24V DC rechargeable gel cell, 6 hrs.
- Magnetometer or 3 hrs.
- Gradiometer usage.
- Internal backup battery for clock and nonvolatile RAM
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to +50°C (-13°F to +122°F)
- Water Tight: To 3 ft. (0.9 m) depth
- Shock: Drop 3 ft. on a hard surface without damage.
- Console Magnetic Effect: Less than 1nT at 4 ft. from sensor.
| BACK TO G-858 TOP BACK TO TOP MENU
G-882 Marine Magnetometer
G-882 with Weight Collar Depth Option & Altimeter
Very high resolution Cesium Vapor performance is now available in a low cost, small size system for professional surveys in shallow or deep water. High sensitivity and sample rates are maintained for all applications. The well proven Cesium sensor is combined with a unique and new CM-221 Larmor counter and ruggedly packaged for small or large boat operation. Use your computer and standard printer with our MagLogLite software to log, display and print GPS position and magnetic field data. The G882 is the lowest priced high performance full range marine magnetometer system ever offered.
- CESIUM VAPOR HIGH PERFORMANCE Highest detection range and probability of detecting all sized ferrous targets
- NEW STREAMLINED DESIGN FOR TOW SAFETY Low probability of fouling in lines or rocks
- NEW QUICK CONVERSION FROM NOSE TOW TO CG TOW Simply remove an aluminum locking pin, move tow point and reinsert. New built in easy carry handle!
- NEW INTERNAL CM-221 COUNTER MODULE Provides Flash Memory for storage of default parameters set by user
- NEW ECHOSOUNDER / ALTIMETER OPTION
- NEW DEPTH RATING 4,000 psi !
- HIGHEST SENSITIVITY IN THE INDUSTRY 0.004 nT/Hz RMS with the internal CM-221 Mini-Counter
- EASY PORTABILITY & HANDLING no winch required, single man operation, only 44 lbs with 200 ft cable (without weights)
- COMBINE TWO SYSTEMS FOR INCREASED COVERAGE Internal CM-221 Mini-Counter provides multi-sensor data concatenation allowing side by side coverage which maximizes detection of small targets and reduces noise
The G-882 offers flexibility for operation from small boat, shallow water surveys as well as deep tow applications (4,000 psi rating, telemetry over steel coax available to 10Km). The G-882 also directly interfaces to all major Side Scan manufacturers for tandem tow configurations. Being small and lightweight (44 lbs net, without weights) it is easily deployed and operated by one person. But add several streamlined weight collars and the system can quickly weigh more than 100 lbs. for deep tow applications. Power may be supplied from a 24 to 30 VDC battery power or the included 110/220 VAC power supply. The tow cable employs high strength Kevlar strain member with a standard length of 200 ft (61 m) and optional cable length up to 500m with no telemetry required.
A rugged fiber-wound fiberglass housing is designed for operation is all parts of the world allowing sensor rotation for work in equatorial regions. The shipboard end of the tow cable is attached to an included junction box or optional on-board cable for quick and simple hookup to power and output of data into any Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000 or XP computer equipped with RS-232 serial ports.
The G-882 Cesium magnetometer provides the same operating sensitivity and sample rates as the larger deep tow model G-880. MagLogLite Logging Software is offered with each magnetometer and allows recording and display of data and position with Automatic Anomaly Detection and automatic anomaly printing on Windows printer! Additional options include: MagMap2000 plotting and contouring software and post acquisition processing software MagPick (free from our website.)
The G-882 system is particularly well suited for the detection and mapping of all sizes of ferrous objects. This includes anchors, chains, cables, pipelines, ballast stone and other scattered shipwreck debris, munitions of all sizes (UXO), aircraft, engines and any other object with magnetic expression. Objects as small as a 5 inch screwdriver are readily detected provided that the sensor is close to the seafloor and within practical detection range. (Refer to table at right).
The design of this high sensitivity G-882 marine unit is directed toward the largest number of user needs. It is intended to meet all marine requirements such as shallow survey, deep tow through long cables, integration with Side Scan Sonar systems and monitoring of fish depth and altitude.
|Typical Detection Range For Common Objects|
Ship 1000 tons
Anchor 20 tons
Pipeline (12 inch)
Pipeline (6 inch)
100 KG of iron
100 lbs of iron
10 lbs of iron
1 lb of iron
Screwdriver 5 inch
1000 lb bomb
500 lb bomb
20 mm shell
0.5 to 1 nT at 800 ft (244 m)
0.8 to 1.25 nT at 400 ft (120 m)
1 to 2 nT at 100ft (30m)
0.5 to 2 nT at 40 ft (12 m)
1 to 2 nT at 200 ft (60 m)
1 to 2 nT at 100 ft (30 m )
1 to 2 nT at 50 ft (15 m)
0.5 to 1 nT at 30 ft (9 m)
0.5 to 1 nT at 20 ft (6 m)
0.5 to 1 nT at 10 ft (3 m)
0.5 to 2 nT at 12 ft (4 m)
1 to 5 nT at 100 ft (30 m)
0.5 to 5 nT at 50 ft (16 m )
0.5 to 2 nT at 10 ft (3 m )
0.5 to 2 nT at 5 ft (1.8 m)
MODEL G-882 CESIUM MARINE MAGNETOMETER SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS
- OPERATING PRINCIPLE: Self-oscillating split-beam Cesium Vapor (non-radioactive)
- OPERATING RANGE: 20,000 to 100,000 nT
- OPERATING ZONES: The earths field vector should be at an angle greater than 6E from the sensors equator and greater than 6E away from the sensors long axis. Automatic hemisphere switching.
- CM-221 COUNTER SENSITIVITY: <<0.004 nT/ v Hz rms. Up to 20 samples per second
- Sensor Fish: Body 2.75 in. (7 cm) dia., 4.5 ft (1.37 m) long with fin assembly (11 in. cross width), 40 lbs. (18 kg) Includes Sensor and Electronics and 1 main weight. Additional collar weights are 14lbs (6.4kg) each, total of 5 capable.
- Tow Cable: Kevlar Reinforced multiconductor tow cable. Breaking strength 3,600 lbs, 0.48 in OD, 200 ft maximum. Weighs 17 lbs (7.7 kg) with terminations.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -30°F to +122°F (-35°C to +50°C)
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: -48°F to +158°F (-45°C to +70°C)
- ALTITUDE: Up to 30,000 ft (9,000 m)
- WATER TIGHT: O-Ring sealed for up to 4,000 psi (9000 ft or 2750 m) depth operation
- POWER: 24 to 32 VDC, 0.75 amp at turn-on and 0.5 amp thereafter
- Standard: View201 Utility Software operation manual and ship kit
- Optional: Telemetry to 10Km coax, gradiometer (longitudinal or transverse), reusable shipping case
- MagLog Lite Software: Logs, displays and prints Mag and GPS data at 10 Hz sample rate. Automatic anomaly detection and single sheet Windows printer support.
| BACK TO G-882 TOP BACK TO TOP MENU